Friday, April 4, 2008

d Les Monks des Mystique

As I spent time there, seeing these grown men wearing this reddish brown robe praying with tanned skin mystified me.
I saw many monks. I talked to many of them, imagining their life. Then by the time I walked around the whole Songzanlin Monastery, my headache was gone and I was taken by the atmosphere there. Then, I wanted to experience more. So I took a bus back to Shangri La (Zhongdian).

In the bus, monks were very lively, energetic, and bright in their facial expression.


I quite didn't know how to pay the fee and how much the bus fee was since I spoke no Chinese nor Tibetan. So, I ended up giving a large sum of money so they had to give me a change. This abrasive gesture pissed a lot of people in the buss off, making me look like a big unkind tourist. Maybe, they thought I was a snobby Chinese tourist.

No comments: